Christianbook.com

Search:
Christianbook.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Christmas Snow

I'd like to go off my usual topic of discussion and tell you about a great movie that I saw recently.  The movie is called A Christmas Snow.  It's the story of a woman with a hurt from her past that she can't seem to move beyond.  Yet, something amazing happens in her life during one particular snowstorm.  Kathleen's life is forever changed through a special series of events.  This movie is about forgiveness, family, and connection.  It made me laugh and cry and wonder what was going to happen next.  I appreciate that the film is clean and family-friendly.  Those movies are hard to find these days, especially ones that are well-acted and made.  I enjoyed that there was a little humor, a little romance, and a little drama - some of everything.  I would highly recommend that you watch this very special Christmas film.  You can watch it with the whole family!  I believe it will be released on October 8th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment