Christianbook.com

Search:
Christianbook.com

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Power of Praying Together by Stormie Omartian with Jack Hayford


This book is full of great ideas and details for your prayer life. There are chapters covering praying as an individual, praying with a partner, praying as a group, and more. Since I recently started a small prayer group, I wanted to read this book for new insight and that is what I received. Stormie’s books are easy to read and follow. She gives a sample prayer at the end of each chapter and also includes key verses to help you out. A marvelous, helpful tool for anyone needing a little more encouragement. I also recommend her other books, although I’ve only ever read through The Power of a Praying Wife. Need more understanding behind why and how to pray? Then grab some power and start reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment