Christianbook.com

Search:
Christianbook.com

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Without a Trace by Colleen Coble


This book is really good. I came to know Bree’s struggles and questions as my own. I think when I find myself in a storm that I more easily relate to characters in storms. Bree has lost her family and now something horrible has happened in Rock Harbor. She discovers that maybe there’s more than meets the eye to people, situations, and circumstances. What a trooper. Bree and her dog Samson are a precious, dynamic duo. I learned so much about rescue dogs – they are incredible. I have a new appreciation for dogs (but I still never want to own one). Read Bree’s story – it’s got a murder, a lighthouse, two dogs, mystery, a little romance, and God’s divine love and care. Pick it up, and I’m sure you won’t want to put it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment