Christianbook.com

Search:
Christianbook.com

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Today's Thought - From February 4, 2009

As you know, the name of my site is Great Christian Reads. The reason behind that brilliant name is the fact that I love Christian fiction. Who wouldn’t? It’s fun, interesting, clean, heartwarming, intriguing. Christian fiction falls into any and all (well, almost all) genres. Who wouldn’t love that? Even with all the wonderful things to recommend Christian fiction, readers do sometimes sidestep it due to the “message” in the stories. I must say that I feel those people are missing out on some quality,good, fun reads. With that said, I want to state that there are some really neat, great books that are not under the heading of Christian fiction. I have reviewed and will continue to review those books as well. I will be adding those reviews to this site as well. These reviews will include some fun children’s books. Why not enjoy a good book – Christian or not – if it’s worth enjoying? Be blessed, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment