Christianbook.com

Search:
Christianbook.com

Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Journey to New Books - From July 8, 2009

I have fallen behind in writing again, but I do hope that you can forgive me as I start a new blog series today called – A Journey to New Books. Today’s entry won’t actually be about new books but about some great value fiction titles.
I am currently reading a book by Al Lacy called A Promise for Breanna, which takes place in the 1800s. The main character Breanna Baylor is a Certified Medical Nurse and although I’m not very far into the book yet it has completely captured my attention. I must take care of my 8-month-old daughter, otherwise you’d find me glued to this first book in the Angel of Mercy series.


I also have waiting on my shelf a book by Angela Elwell Hunt titled The Silver Sword, which I am hoping to read very soon. Both of these books are great, inexpensive summer reads. They are being promoted for a great price under $10. Now that’s a good value! I wanted to let you know that if you’d like to learn more about these titles and others you can go to www.randomhouse.com/waterbrook. Also, watch for my next post! I’m doing a book giveaway! The rules, entry info, and deadline will be listed in my next post!! Can’t wait to hear from all of you! Hopefully, I’ll “talk” to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment