Christianbook.com

Search:
Christianbook.com

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Who Do I Talk To? by Neta Jackson


Wow! Neta Jackson continues to write solid fiction stories that draw the reader right into the main character’s life. I am getting connected to Gabby. She has a lot going on in her life right now. Her husband is acting like a fool, her sons are staying halfway across the country with their grandparents, her and her mother are living in a homeless shelter. Life is pretty rough right now. So who does Gabby talk to and turn to in her distress? She turns to her Father in heaven little by little. And God has a plan for Gabby Fairbanks; He has all along! If you have enjoyed the Yada Yada Prayer Group books, then you need to read this book and, of course, Where Do I Go?, the first book in this new series. Also, keep your eyes open for Harry Bentley’s Second Chance, which was written by Neta’s husband. I believe it is meant to be sort of like a companion volume to Where Do I Go?, but please don’t quote me on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment