Christianbook.com

Search:
Christianbook.com

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Multiple Blessings: Surviving to Thriving with Twins and Sextuplets by Jon & Kate Gosselin and Beth Carson


This book was very neat. I was amazed to read about the different aspects of what Kate Gosselin went through with her second pregnancy. She has a large family that she loves very much, and it can be a struggle to take care of all of them. Her and her husband have truly been given a unique family. She speaks of how God’s hand was in many aspects of their amazing story. I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading about large families, especially those that love God. It’s quite a book!
Note: As with many of the posts that have appeared the last few days, this post was written over a year ago.  I am moving my posts over from my old blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment