Christianbook.com

Search:
Christianbook.com

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Joyful Journey by Patsy Clairmont, Barbara Johnson, Marilyn Meberg, Luci Swindoll


What an encouraging book! I so enjoyed reading the stories these four women had to share. It makes me want to go to a Women of Faith conference. I liked how each chapter related to a different road sign. The connections between all the signs and our journey was really well done. I felt encouragement, but I also felt some poking and prodding. I saw areas that I really needed to work on, and I saw that the only way to do that work is with God’s help. The Joyful Journey would be a wonderful book to use for a women’s discussion group. It is fun, inspirational, helpful, and encouraging. I found it easy to read, and I thought that what was said in the book was timely for me even though the authors are about four to five decades older than me. That also tells me that these ladies know their stuff – age being no barrier. So, if you need a little boost, pick up The Joyful Journey and enjoy the ride and adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment